Minutes of the Review Meeting for Finalization of Annual Action Plan 2017-18 of Shivalik Development Agency held on 15-05-2017 at 10:00 A.M. in Haryana New Civil Secretariat, 2nd Floor, Room No.211 under the Chairpersonship of Smt. Keshni Anand Arora, IAS, Additional Chief Secretary & Financial Commissioner to Govt. of Haryana, Revenue & Disaster Management Department, Chandigarh.
At the outset, the CEO,SDA welcomed the Chairman and the officers present in the meeting:-
- Sh. Shirikant Walgad, IAS, Principal Secretary to Govt. of Haryana, Housing Department & Commissioner Ambala Division-cum- Chairman, Shivalik Development Agency, Ambala.
- Sh. R.S. Kharb, IAS, Deputy Commissioner, Yamuna Nagar.
- Smt. Gauri Parasher Joshi, IAS, Deputy Commissioner, Panchkula.
- Sh. Prabhjot Singh, IAS, Deputy Commissioner, Ambala.
The Chairperson discussed the proposals of Annual Action Plan 2017-18 of District Ambala, Panchkula & Yamuna Nagar in detail with the officers present in the meeting & approved the Annual Action Plan 2017-18 amounting to Rs. 3608.65 lacs. During discussions she emphasized the following points :-
- Focus should be on implementation of Watershed Management Schemes which is the prime objective of the Shivalik Development Agency.
- Before initiation of implementation the availability of Government or Panchayat or Local Body or similar land be ensured by the DCs.
- The projects like construction of community centres, tubewells, ferri sites, toilets, choupals etc. should be handed over to the concerned department after completion for future maintenance. In this regard prior resolution/ consent should be taken from the concerned Agency before starting the work.
- All the Deputy Commissioners should monitor the projects funded by SDA in their respective areas. Deputy Commissioner, Panchkula will monitor the status of “Construction of Rasta from Samlotha to Jia in Morni Area (Panchkula) (CM Announcement) (Executing by B&R Department) costing to Rs. 360.17 lacs”.
- Proposals for big projects may also be conceived & submitted to the Shivalik Development Agency, Ambala in addition to this Annual Action Plan 2017-18.
- It should be ensured that sites be got inspected by Senior Officials of District to avoid any duplication of work by other Agency and a Certificate to this effect should be obtained by the concerned department.
- Sign boards should be affixed at the site giving detail of the scheme.
- DC, Panchkula to explore possibility of developing a market for local products of Morni Area, which can benefit both local population as well as visitors to Morni. Projects for electrification may also be taken up.
The meeting ended with a vote of thanks to the chair.